Today’s a good day to start to commit to yourself that you’re going to be the best you can be.
Let’s look at some of the things that we could each stop to think about and take action on starting right now. Maybe this will help each of us to start thinking about what you would like to do to improve each of your lives.
- Mirror talk- Confront yourself in the mirror about adjusting your behavior and habits. Reach inside to the higher self above the EGO to really do a self assessment. Ask yourself, “What can I do to improve who I am? Make a decision to replace your old negative habits with good habits. Talk to yourself like you would a good friend who really needs a reality check.
- Add Increase to other people’s lives. Uplift those that you love and admire.Uplift new people that you meet. Make it obvious that you are a happy person. Have you ever met someone who looks disgruntled and says they are happy? You want to tell them to notify their face. Smile and let that contagious smile catch on with others around you. Also, let the people you love, know how you feel. Express your joy, focus more on the things you like about them instead of noticing the traits that annoy you. Send cards, emails and call people just to say hello and let them know that you are thinking about them. Share more quality time with friends and family.
- Do things you love more often.Do one thing you love daily. Julia Cameron calls this an “artist’s date, and encourages us to do things at least once a week, that replenish your creative resources like taking a walk in the park, going to an art museum, reading an inspirational book, go antiquing, whatever gets you excited, do it more often to make yourself happier and more joy filled.
- Move more: Take really good care of yourself. There has been enough proof that everything in life needs to flow to stay healthy. Make a commitment to yourself starting right now to get 30-60 minutes of fun exercise every day or at least three times a week. Here are some free fun activities that are low cost activities available to each of us everyday. They include walking, swimming, Fit TV channel, dancing or working out with Zumba fitness tapes, jumping on a mini trampoline, using weights and stretching cords/ropes, doing housework to music, walking in the mall with your favorite tunes in your ITunes account, bike riding, gardening.
- The More the Merrier: It is always fun to be with your favorite friends and family members. Share the things you love with others in your life by inviting them to join you in having some fun or taking on an adventure. What do you like to do with your spare time? What ways do you have to keep yourself in a positive frame of mind? Tell us some of your practices in being the best you can be.
” I have created the life that I live…therefore I can create the life that I want! “ —Graham