Archive for 'Good Life Guide'
Image via Wikipedia
Today’s a good day to start to commit to yourself that you’re going to be the best you can be.
Let’s look at some of the things that we could each stop to think about and take action on starting right now. Maybe this will help each of us to start thinking about what you would like to do to improve each of your lives.
- Mirror talk- Confront yourself in the mirror about adjusting your behavior and habits. Reach inside to the higher self above the EGO to really do a self assessment. Ask yourself, “What can I do to improve who I am? Make a decision to replace your old negative habits with good habits. Talk to yourself like you would a good friend who really needs a reality check.
- Add Increase to other people’s lives. Uplift those that you love and admire.Uplift new people that you meet. Make it obvious that you are a happy person. Have you ever met someone who looks disgruntled and says they are happy? You want to tell them to notify their face. Smile and let that contagious smile catch on with others around you. Also, let the people you love, know how you feel. Express your joy, focus more on the things you like about them instead of noticing the traits that annoy you. Send cards, emails and call people just to say hello and let them know that you are thinking about them. Share more quality time with friends and family.
- Do things you love more often.Do one thing you love daily. Julia Cameron calls this an “artist’s date, and encourages us to do things at least once a week, that replenish your creative resources like taking a walk in the park, going to an art museum, reading an inspirational book, go antiquing, whatever gets you excited, do it more often to make yourself happier and more joy filled.
- Move more: Take really good care of yourself. There has been enough proof that everything in life needs to flow to stay healthy. Make a commitment to yourself starting right now to get 30-60 minutes of fun exercise every day or at least three times a week. Here are some free fun activities that are low cost activities available to each of us everyday. They include walking, swimming, Fit TV channel, dancing or working out with Zumba fitness tapes, jumping on a mini trampoline, using weights and stretching cords/ropes, doing housework to music, walking in the mall with your favorite tunes in your ITunes account, bike riding, gardening.
- The More the Merrier: It is always fun to be with your favorite friends and family members. Share the things you love with others in your life by inviting them to join you in having some fun or taking on an adventure. What do you like to do with your spare time? What ways do you have to keep yourself in a positive frame of mind? Tell us some of your practices in being the best you can be.
” I have created the life that I live…therefore I can create the life that I want! “ —Graham
Day to Day Living with Ease
Realizing Who We Really Are!
For most people, life is a struggle, because they believe falsely that they are alone against the powers that be. This is not true! You are not alone in whatever you are trying to accomplish. Whether or not you realize it, you are not even the DOER. Most people, because they are not aware of this TRUTH, take the burden upon their conditioned intellect and conditioned limited strength, to undertake what they must in life.
Where do we want to put our FOCUS? If radio channel 101 is broadcasting vibrant health, happiness and abundance and channel 86.5 is broadcasting struggle and lack. We can choose to turn our dial to the things we want in life and listen to the TRUTH that we are not alone and Source is our partner. Or we can focus on unpleasant circumstances, forget the TRUTH and experience lack, illness, feel alone and struggle
Christ pointed out the TRUTH of the matter when he said,” It is not I, but the Father, that doeth these good works.” If you can believe that in your own life, it is not YOU, that does all manner of good in your life, you will then, have discovered the success secret of the ages. Christ again pointed out this TRUTH, when he said,” Be ye like the lilies of the field, for they spin and toil not…”
Can you make a flower grow? Can you make yourself breathe? No, this is life energy and SOURCE within each of us that gives us life, that breathes life into all beings.
Christ was correcting this false myth that man must struggle through life based upon society’s limited concept of man’s being. Through the ages other mystics along with Christ discovered that a HIGHER MIND, the very presence of Source and of GOD within, is the actual DOER if one will allow it.
Become a VEHICLE and a CHANNEL
One’s body and mind can serve as a vehicle and channel for the POWER of Source within. In ULTIMATE TRUTH, Source is the REAL LIFE and the REAL SELF of one’s being. Christ tried to explain this when he said,” The Father and I are One,” and then again when he stated,” He who has seen me has seen the Father that sent me.” Your own sense of personal existence is a conditioned belief of society’s lack of awareness of our TRUE SELF. Once this error is removed from the mind, one’s mind and body become open channels for the POWER of Source to do and accomplish in one’s life.
Mental Synthesis with Source in YOU!
To open the mind and in turn the body, as a channel and vehicle for SOURCE to flow through, one must synthesize one’s mind to the MIND, PRESENCE, and PERFECTION of Source to one’s TRUE SELF. This reality of ONEness with Source must be greater in one’s mind than any conditioned limitations that society has placed upon one’s sense of Selfhood. Accomplishing this require repetition, so for each day for a week, read these to yourself and allow the TRUTH of these synthesizing affirmations to take over your body and mind.
Synthesizing SOURCE-Power: Synthesizing affirmations create a ONEness with SOURCE in your mind.
- I am ONE MIND with the mind of SOURCE within me.
- I am ONE with the PRESENCE of SOURCE within me
- I am ONE with the CREATIVE PRESENCE of SOURCE within me.
- I am ONE with the HEALING POWER of SOURCE within me.
- I am ONE with the PROSPERING POWER of SOURCE within me.
- I am ONE with the UNLIMITED FREEDOM of SOURCE within me.
- I am ONE with the POTENTIAL of SOURCE within me.
- I am ONE with the LOVE of SOURCE within me.
- I am ONE with the TRANSFORMING POWER of SOURCE within me.
Channeling SOURCE-Power: Channeling affirmations will allow SOURCE to flow through and into your daily affairs.
- “It is not I, but the Father within me that doeth these works.” Christ
- My mind is an OPEN CHANNEL for the POWER of SOURCE.
- MY body is an OPEN VEHICLE for the POWER of SOURCE.
- My life and the LIFE of SOURCE are ONE each day.
- My every thought, each day is GUIDED by the MIND of SOURCE.
- The POWER of SOURCE flowing through me PROSPERS me.
- The POWER of SOURCE radiating in me each day HEALS me.
- The ETERNAL PEACE of SOURCE throughout me, CALMS me.
- The ESSENCE of LOVE as SOURCE, vibrates LOVE through me each day.
- SOURCE directs my footsteps and DIRECTIONS each day.
- Where ever I am and whatever I may be doing, in reality, it is SOURCE who is there and SOURCE who is doing.
Walking a labyrinth is a gift we give ourselves
My dear friend Joan and I decided to take a walk in the St. Thomas labrinth in Houston. We had a wonderful time relaxing our busy minds. We feel that we should all take a break from the every day routine of life and find things that we enjoy. We regulally look for interesting, fun opportunities to expand our lives and we highly recommend that you find ways to get out of your routine. We absolutly loved our time and plan many more days like this.
A labyrinth is a pattern with a purpose and they are undergoing a resurgence of interest. Walking a labyrinth is a gift we give to ourselves that helps us relax enough to get past our ego to a deeper place within. Many people find wonderous insight and creative ideas, relaxation and stress release, happiness and even answers to serious life questions. Its many turns reflect the journey of life, which involves changes of direction, transition, some uncertainty but also discovery.
Thinking is not required to walk a labyrinth and at the same time, one must remain alert to stay on the path. This combination of reduced mental activity and heightened awareness makes the labyrinth ideal for walking meditation or prayer. Some walk or dance the labyrinth just for the fun of it, or to express a certain intent or wish. Walking the labyrinth is more about the journey than the destination, about being rather than doing. If you’ve never been, we encourage you to try going with a question in mind intending to find the answer you’ve been looking for.
We hope that you will find a labyrinth near you and take the time to enjoy the journey!
Loving life and all it’s twists and turns!
Establishing and Maintaining a Positive Attitude
2010 © Good Life Guide All Rights Reserved
Establishing and Maintaining a Positive Attitude
“ Every morning before arising, lie relaxed in bed and deliberately drop happy thoughts into your conscious mind.” Norman Vincent Peale, Positive Thinking Every Day
What each of us thinks about our life is reflected in the attitude we have each day as we go about your daily business. A negative attitude is brought about through a pessimistic opinion of one’s life, and life in general. A positive attitude has as its foundation— a belief in the inherent good in life.
Positivity in one’s life could be based upon a current ego trip. It could also be based upon our true Self which is connected to Source (you vs.YOU). This TRUE IDENTITY is the power, wisdom, and presence of Source within each of us. There is nothing more power-full than the use of this absolute frame of reference upon which to build FAITH for a daily positive attitude. On the other hand, the personal ego trip can be filled with turmoil and frustrations of up and down cycles of human life, which over a period of time, sap the strength and health of an individual.
Intuitive Living by Alan Seale: Soul and Ego join together to make up the total You. Ego provides the way of action in the world. Ego is the physical body and personality, the vehicle through which your soul lives in the physical world. Ego is mind, analytical thought processes, while soul is heart. In a healthy ego-soul balance, Love flows through the soul, guiding the way through lessons and growth, and the ego responds with the appropriate action in the world. However when things get turned around and ego takes control, dictating its needs and desires and insisting that they be met, frustration arises because soul and ego are at odds with one another. This can manifest in many ways like Seale’s fear of performing.
Seeing Things The Way Things Are
A positive attitude comes from seeing things as they really are. This seeing is an inner understanding of the true nature of one’s life and being; that one is, in truth, on a voyage of one’s soul through eternity; that each experience, large or small, is a step upward in the growth, development and perfection of one’s soul, and through it, one’s manifestation of being that while we are part of Source— One Infinite Mind in which we live daily as a thought, while at the same time, Source— One Infinite Mind lives daily in our minds. This state of oneness provides one with the peace, the power, and the wisdom with which to confront all things in life, and to grow, such thoughts as these form the basis and foundation of a positive attitude upon which to base one’s life.
Attitude is Everything
Each day as we go through life, a person’s attitude stimulates responses—outwardly and inwardly. The outer responses are the responses of others toward us, either positive or negative. The inner responses are coming from the unconscious mind that contains corresponding positive or negative thought patterns in the subconscious and from one’s connection to Source. Responses occur according to our thinking with its positive or negative nature. To bring the responses that one wishes to have in order to create a better life, one’s daily attitude should— indeed, be a positive one.
Guideline for a Positive Attitude
Realize that you damage yourself psychologically, psychically, and spiritually if your attitude isn’t positive, no matter what negative events or conditions may arise in life.
- Psychologically—you damage yourself by accepting failure thoughts that become part of your subconscious mind and form failure thought patterns, which will not relieve the present situation and will only compound it—leading to future difficulties.
- Psychically—you damage yourself by failing to maintain a positive attitude, by telepathically radiating out vibrations of failure to others (like a radio broadcast), which in turn, attracts further situations of failure and negativity into your life.
- Spiritually—you damage yourself by putting a negative attitude about yourself, through your thoughts, into the mind of Source or the Universe. There is One Mind flowing throughout all creation in nature, and what you think about yourself and life is accepted as so by the Universal Mind, and acted upon accordingly in the creative process of nature.
A Positive Attitude:
- About oneself and one’s life can best be formed by accepting a spiritual foundation upon which one’s self image rests.
- Doesn’t accept defeat but regroups and adjusts my being open to intuitive self-direction from Source or one’s Higher God Mind. This may indicate that a person should try something entirely different, or take a different approach to what is already in use.
- Is one that knows that, in spite of any difficulty, one’s higher God Mind will show the way and/or open up the way for improvement.
- Recognizes that there are certain spiritual laws constantly at work in one’s life to clear up any negative condition which has arisen. These laws are automatically set into motion by the maintenance of a positive attitude.
- Can be enforced by the daily act of meditation, Meditation gives a person inner peace that clears the way for intuition to direct and guide us out of any negative situation. Creative ideas flow forth into the conscious mind to rise above the problem level of the mind.
A Positive Thinking Person:
- Knows that in the case of any ill health, that Source has power over any malfunctioning energies in the body to heal and restore them to good health.
- Knows that if there is financial lack, Source, unlimited in its resources will direct the personal mind to those resources in physical reality to bring about prosperity.
- Knows that if there is love lacking in one’s life, the personal mind will intuitively be directed to finding love in one’s life.
- Knows that one may have a momentary reaction to some negative condition or experience but almost immediately begins to recoil by placing their mind on the presence of Source within them.
Time should not be wasted blaming others for negativity but instead time can be used wisely by tuning into Source within for guidance in correcting any negative situation in life involving others.
Blessings of my innermost realities: Source at the center of my mind and being, Your presence allows me to have and maintain a positive attitude about myself and my life. All dark shadows of negativity are removed from my mind, that my mind thinks clearly in the Light of your presence within me. My attitude is one of unwavering positivity as your presence within me is with me eternally and the blessings of my innermost realities impacts my attitude about life All that I need to know is revealed to me. All that I need comes to me All is well in my life and I give thanks and so it is.
Writen by Joan Maresh Hansen
Starting fresh every day!
Today is a good day to start fresh, to make a commitment to ourselves to be the best we can be just for today.
There are two selves that exist in every person. One is the temporary self that has been created by the conditions of society and which usually has a limited appreciation of itself or it’s possibilities. The other is the REAL SELF; that spark of life, which causes you to have life. The one who knows that there is a bigger picture who can see life for what it really is. You can have a good conversation with the big YOU anytime you want to.
Here is how I started fresh today.
- Mirror Talk- Talk to yourself in the mirror just like you would a good friend who needs to have a reality check. Give yourself a self assessment. Be kind but firm. Confronting yourself can be just what you need to get started doing something you have been putting off (procrastinating). I found this technique worked so well that I want to tell everyone about it.
- Exercising everyday-Setting up a new routine for fun exercise took a while but I have finally made a solid commitment to myself to enjoy 30-60 minutes of fun activity everyday. Most of these free or low cost activities can be alone however it’s always more fun when I do them with others so I have recruited some friends to join me whenever they feel up to it. Here is a list of some of the ways I can get going:
Walking-walking is really fun for me and I just love going to Memorial Park and using the 3 mile loop.
Playing Pickleball -The name sounds funny but this game is growing in popularity and I expect more and more people will be hearing about this fun way to meet new friends and get a solid work out.
Jumping on my mini-trampoline -Just 15 minutes on this cute little jumper is fabulous for your whole system. Circulation, cardio, building strength in your legs and much more.
Swimming - I found a wonderful place near my house that has a saltwater pool and a regular pool that’s open all year round. I LOVE to swim.
Try the Mirror Talk technique and let me know how well it works for you!
Written by Marian Lasalle
2010 © Good Life Guide All Rights Reserved
TURNING WEAKNESS INTO STRENGTH
Turning weakness into Strength
Success is the natural course of life. Nature wants to grow, expand and is constantly moving towards cleansing and creating. We can work together with nature in a conscious evolved state cooperating with God to clean out our thoughts of lack and weakness and replace it with thoughts and actions towards success. A mental motion of success.
Staying conscious of the energy in the human mind that forms habit patterns of weakness that if left unchecked, controls us, causing us to feel we have no power to overcome thoughts of overeating, overdrinking, procrastination and self defeating behavior.
All the therapies and solutions that we have been given by our social structure to help over come our weakness has proven that NOTHING is as effective as a FACE to FACE confrontation between the power of the weakness energy or self-defeating mental energy that is holding back your success and the God-Power of the UNIVERSE in your mind.
You can achieve mastery over ANY weakness in your mind!
Direct Confrontation is a metaphysical science technique that will overcome your weakness right NOW if you use this technique daily until your weakness has been eliminated from your mind on all levels.
Weaknesses are unevolved habit patterns of mental energy within the subconscious mind that surface to one’s conscious mental activity in an attempt to control one’s mind and nervous system.
Make sure that you re-read this lesson every day for at least seven days remembering that the weakness energy occupying your mind is temporal and it will pass given time and through confrontation you cause that evolution to take place NOW.
A positive mental attitude about the confrontation will assure your success.
If you are to completely succeed
- You must REALLY want to change
- You must REALLY want to succeed and be happy
- You must TRULY believe that no temporal energy of your mind can stand up to the eternal energy of the God-Power at the center of your mind.
You CAN do it! RIGHT NOW!
This confrontation power technique is the unlimited healing, transforming, eternally present primal energy power “centered” in your mind that has ALL-Power to directly confront and eliminate the hold of negative weakness energies from your subconscious.
Whenever any weakness energy enters your mind, call within to the universal God Center of your mind which contains the power presence of the universe. Look at yourself in the mirror or talk to yourself just like you would if you were confronting another person and say the following confrontation affirmation.
The God–Power within me is greater than the power of self-doubt within me. I yield my mind and body to the God-Power within. The God-Power within me gives me the peace and power to get up, go out, travel to, and have this interview. (or make this decision, or ask for what I want)
The God-Power within me is greater than the power causing me to overeat. The God-Power within me brings peace to my mind and body.
As you use the confrontation affirmation, think thaink and FEEL the greater power taking over your mind. FEEL this until you no longer feel any influence whatsoever from the weakness energy of your mind.
When this happens say the following…
I give thanks to the God-Power of my mind for giving me Self-Mastery.
Posted on 28 April '10 by Joan, under Affirmations, Conscious Languaging, Good for YOU!, Good Life Guide, Healthy Life Styles, Living the Life of our Dreams, LOA, Mysticism, Spiritual Journey, Spiritual Processes, Stress relief. No Comments.
Thoughts are things
“ I have found that if you love life, life will love you back.” Authur Rubinstein
They say that ” life is an inside job.” To be successful and a complete person you must be conscious and have an inward awareness in order to be outwardly successful.
What is conscious awareness?
Conscious awareness is staying awake to the idea that we always have the ability to choose. Your conscious mental attitude which are the thoughts you think each day have the power to change unwanted patterns to make success and happiness available to you in your life.
” Our intent is to bring you the tools and techniques that allow you to understand the power that created you is within you and can be reached in many ways. Too often, we think we have to live life alone. We can speak from experience as solutions to our everyday challenges pop into our heads at the conclusion of a meditation session. Jerry and Esther Hicks in their books speak of how Abraham calls this being” tapped in, tuned in and turned on,” referring to our connection to Source. The Bible says,’the Kingdom of Heaven is within.
Positive Thinking Transforms—Negative Thinking Stifles
When you practice conscious awareness you allow the walls to start breaking down and this releases the True Self of Your Identity which is positive. Books are written about “being in the flow,” where all things fall into place and the right people show up to assist you at just the right time. This is a result of being in the flow.
On the other hand, negative thoughts can reinforce that wall and block the flow and availability of solutions which come from Source.
Thoughts are Things.
Remember every thought is a choice and we can go down that path where we chime right in complaining or we can choose to think or talk about the positive.
So think of it as though each negative thought is like another brick put in place—building this wall that blocks the good and flow of Source into our life.
“ What is to give light must endure burning” Victor Frankl
We are here to be consciously aware, so when in the presence of negative, complaining individuals, make the choice to change the subject or leave. Remember to surround yourself with positive uplifting like minded people.
Bounce back from Life’s Challenges
Conscious awareness is also about knowing that a multitude of information is available to each of us. You can learn to be more sensitive and by keeping your mind open and receptive, you will receive flashes of inspiration or intuition. This inner guidance will allow you to know what to do in life and when to do it. Although the situation may at first appear dire and seem negative, you can transform it into a positive experience.
Whatever we think, positive or negative, is like a radio broadcast, sending that energy out into the world where people can feel it, and by way of the law of attraction, we draw more of the same back into our lives. Now that you are conscious of this simple truth, why not choose positive life affirming thoughts?
Discipline of Deeper Meditation=Inward Awareness=Outward Success
Mastering the art of deep meditation is the tool of choice used by those practitioners whose intention it is to be inwardly aware in order to outwardly successful.
Inwardly aware is discovering and remembering the truth of who and what we really are— when this happens a peace and understanding fill our inner being. Christ said, “ know the truth and the truth shall set you free.” He referred to this realization of oneness with the Creator through which negativity vanishes.
Affirmation Treatment in Mirror Talk:
Every morning when you wake up give yourself these treatment affirmations by looking at yourself in the mirror;
“ I expect GOOD in my life this day because Source is the true life of my being and reality.”
“I expect prosperity in my life this day because my mind is attuned to my infinite Source of Supply.”
“ Anything that appears to go wrong in this day, is transformed by my conscious awareness into a positive experience.”
“ My conscious mind is at peace as I go through this day.”
“ I expect unexpected good things to happen to me this day and every day.”
Trashing Our Negative Thoughts
Collecting Our Positive Thoughts
Mind Chatter is described as continuous repetitive thoughts. These thoughts can be productive or non-productive. What can we do to empower ourselves so that our thoughts support what we are up to in our lives?
Controlling Your Mind Chatter Reiki Magazine
- imagine that you have set a timer to go off every thirty minutes, when that timer goes off,
- Jot down the thoughts that you are having
- Do this throughout a day
- Survey these thoughts
- Separate the positive thoughts from the negative thoughts
- Write them on separate sheets of paper
Trashing the Negative Thoughts:
- Take the two piles and in hand
- Place the negative list of mind chatter into a trash can. Add your household discards whether it is coffee grinds, food wastes, junk mail, and pile on the trash until your negative thoughts are buried in “Yuk.”
- Tie up the trash bag and carry it out to the trash.
- Affirm the following;
” An obstacle is something you see when you take your eyes off of the possibilities of the good life.”Marian LaSalle and Joan Maresh Hansen
Collecting our Positive Thoughts:
- Take your positive thoughts and ideas and give them a place of honor in a three ring binder or beautifully decorated Idea Box.
- Refer to this treasured box or binder when the mood strikes.
- Affirm the following “ There is nothing like a dream to create the future” Victor Hugo
Thank you for attending our March Good Life Guide Feel Good Gatherings
Feel free to send us your comments and suggestions. You can e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org anytime.
We would appreciate it if you could SPREAD the word to all your friends and family. Forward the e-mails and call your friends to invite them to join us.
Joan Maresh Hansen
Posted on 2 March '10 by Joan, under Good Life Guide. No Comments.
Attract and Maintain Prosperity
Prosperity is usually thought of in finances but in reality we must FEEL WEALTHY in all areas of our life. Prosperity is a state of mind in which one has happiness and peace within. Some people have a few thousand dollars in the bank and consider themselves lucky and prosperous. Strange as it may seem, others feel like they are close to the poor house with a million dollars. Keep in mind that your prosperity comes from all areas of life like your health, love, and a peaceful mind.
Your mind will work with your thoughts as a whole so, if you’re feeling like you’re lacking in love or health it will spill over into another area and you will not be as effective in your finances. If you want to attract and maintain prosperity in your finances, keep your mental attitude focused on the whole you.
Keep an attitude of continual expectancy, having a state of mind that is always open to new ideas, inspiration and intuition that flows in from your higher mind.
Learning and practicing meditation is essential for quieting your thoughts of lack and reprogramming your inner consciousness for greater prosperity. Knowing that the manifesting universe always gives you what you FEEL (vibrate) will keep you in an inner state of ONENESS that produces the greatest positive mental attitude for achieving over all prosperity. There are two different approaches to meditation, one is done alone and the other is done in a group. Both approaches can be silent or with the use of sound and we suggest trying both. There are two types of meditation, one is passive where you still your mind, and the other is dynamic (active) where you visualize and think of that which you intend to attract into your life.
Practice the spiritual law ASK and YOU SHALL RECEIVE. Knowing through meditation that your higher mind, God, Goddess, Source, All that is, is within you and at the central core of your being you have within you the wisdom and intelligence of the entire universe working for you and through you. As if by magic this inner knowing attracts all things positive and prosperous. Ask, receive and keep track of your successes. Each time you succeed you will become even more confident.
Steps to attracting a prosperous life
• Meditate daily, open your mind and allow the prosperous vibrations to grow and reprogram your thoughts.
• Keep active, get out of your normal routine and take the inspired action that gives you better chances to be in the right place at the right time.
• Keep your mind open to all the possibilities. People and things can come to you in many different ways. Bartering, gifts and trades are just some of the ways the universe can give you what you ask for.
• When you have a negative thought, STOP and turn it around IMMEDIATELY. Affirm instead that you ARE prosperous already and that GOD, YOUR SOURCE is supplying your every need.
• Associate with people who also have a positive attitude about prosperity. If you have to be around someone who is saying something negative, love them but don’t allow their thoughts to influence yours.
• Live, think and act in ways that show you are ALREADY PROSPERSOUS.
• Each day declare within your mind that God is your TRUE source of supply.
• Frequent places in your area where you see affluence. Pick up on the positive vibrations and KNOW that GOD wants you to expand. Feeling good and prosperous is WONDERFUL.
• Reprogram your mind everyday with prosperity-thought affirmations. FEEL good about your thoughts, use words that allow your true feelings to flow from within.
Reprogram your Inner Consciousness
During your daily mediation time, repeat your affirmations at least 3 times. Find one that FEELS really good and write it down so you can see it all day and read it often. Each time you do this you are reprogramming your inner consciousness that influences your mind and mental attitude that attracts prosperity.
Below are some suggested affirmations;
Each day I share the wealth of Gods abundance around me.
Every day I live confidently, knowing that the source of my prosperity is working through me and directing me.
I am at peace and ready to allow in all that the power of God and the universe has for me.
I am already prosperous and this prosperity is beginning to materialize all around me.
All channels of my mind are open and I am receiving and acting on the inspired thoughts.
My mind is like a magnetic force drawing true prosperity to me.
Co-created by Joan Maresh Hansen and Marian LaSalle
Joan and Marian can both be contacted for individual coaching, please call or e-mail for more information.
713-826-4942 email@example.com www.goodlifeguide.org
Inspired by our Recommended Readings:
Esther and Jerry Hicks Books which include; Money and The Law of Attraction, Ask and It is Given, The Vortex, The Astonishing Power of Emotions, The Amazing Power of Deliberate Intent, The Law of Attraction,
Napoleon Hill’s 1924 classic Think and Grow Rich,
Dr. Joe Vitale’s Attract Money Now, FREE online at www.attractmoneynow.com,
Spiritual Economics by Eric Butterworth,
How to Attract Money by Dr. Joseph Murphy,
From the Poor House to the Penthouse by Kay Haegen,
Kelly Stallings Think Thin to Live Thin and
It Works by RHJ, The Little Money Book,
The Abundance Book by John Randolph Price,
Laws of Prosperity and any book by Catherine Ponder,
Happy Pocket Full of Money, (check our A-store for other books) @ www.reachingnewrealities.com
Dr. Paul Masters of the University of Sedona and many more authors and masters.
Money in Your Pocket Shopping Game: Place a bill in your pocket and go window shopping. Each time you see something that you could purchase with your bill— say to yourself,” I could have that if I wanted it,” and continue to shop, repeating the phrase over and over with each possible purchase. You‘ll mentally spend the bill over and over again increasing your prosperity consciousness.
Checks from the Universe: Take a blank check and write out the amount that you would want to manifest. Post it in a power place that you frequent and each time you pass by imagine it is already yours.
Add Feng Shui Cures to your Home and Office for what you want. (health, wealth, love, friends, adventure, wisdom, creativity, and more…
Gratitude Journal entries, tithing 10%, let go of losses—giving them to the Universe, and both active and passive daily meditations that take you into inspired actions…
Denise Coates’ Feel It Real (Pg 122-146, Games to Increase Abundance and Wealth)
Ask and You Shall Receive the Good Life Guide way.
“It is perfectly logical to assume that a wise and competent Creator would provide for the needs of his creatures.” Prosperity by Charles Fillmore
Happiness and joy never leave us… we leave them! Happiness is ever present, lurking beneath the chaotic surface of the mind. The reason the child experiences so much joy is because they live mostly in the present moment.
Can you think yourself thin?
I recently met with one of Houston’s very own local personalities Kelly Stallings who is the owner of Life is Mental and the author of Think Thin to Live Thin. Her newest book also has a FABULOUS guided visualization CD which helps to reprogram our bad habits and replace them with positive, healthy eating lifestyle changes.
Look at what a couple of readers said about her book and CD set.
I’ve been on many diets and programs to lose weight but after losing weight on each one, the pounds kept coming back. This book was fun to read and offers practical solutions and ways to get the weight off and to keep it off for good. I recommend this to anyone looking to lose some weight or to maintain the weight that they’ve already lost.
This is a great book. Simple ideas, but put into action. Great for all ages and especially if you and a group of friends want to do it together… great for group motivation!
I absolutely loved this book!! Kelly does a great job of getting the readers involved and motivated to lose weight. After reading her book I have applied the practical weightloss techniques to my everyday life.
Kelly suggests that if we want to increase our success with weight loss and other goals we need to detox our brain.
- Detoxing our mind is just as important and easy as cleansing our bodies.
Just like foods can collect in our bodies, negative toxic thoughts can collect in our brains. Our self criticism and negative thinking needs to be flushed out of our mind so that repetitive thoughts like, “I am always going to be fat,” or “I am never going to be thin,” can be reprogrammed and replaced by “ It’s so easy to find ways to eat healthy and look leaner”.
Kelly also suggests that the key to success is giving yourself enough time to achieve the goal. It took time to develop negativity; it will take time to create positivity. Be patient and stay the course. Kelly said “I have yet to meet a person who suddenly woke up one day with negative and self critical thinking”. In fact, we are all born with a blank slate. The negativity is conditioned for us as we grow and develop. Do not blame your family; negativity bombards us from many environmental sources. Think about the last time you saw an upbeat breaking news feature. I am betting that you cannot think of even one example.”
So, just how do you reprogram your negative thoughts and patterns? I suggest you read her book and listen to her guided visualization CD and encourage all your friends to read it with you, so as a group you can all see how EASY it is to find ways to eat healthier and look leaner.
Click on the image below to order Kelly’s book and start your journey today.
Written by Marian LaSalle
Tips on How to be Successful in Business
If my business is good, it’s not because of luck, the time of year or the economy. People buy my products and services because of me. Essentially they are buying me. That is why you never have to worry about competition. If you have confidence in yourself and you have clear goals and a thorough knowledge of the products and services you’re selling, you can be successful.
Successful business people, no matter what their industry or background share similar traits. They constantly set higher goals for themselves and look beyond their problems to the end result. Keeping the goal in front of them and not letting go of it no matter what distractions pop up.
They move out of their comfort zones even though it feels rough or risky. To a successful person, stalling feels like going backwards. People who stay in their comfort zones do what they did before because it’s “the way we’ve always done it”. If it feels too comfortable, try doing something new to get your juices flowing. Try reading an inspiring book or taking a business course or even take a meditation class to get you out of doing the SAM OLD THING. Spice it up and push yourself. A GREAT option to achieve your goals faster is to hire a coach. There are wonderful business or success coaches in every community or on-line that can hold you accountable and teach you new tools to assist you in staying on the track you set out to travel.
Successful people take control of their own destiny and market their businesses as an exciting opportunity to help people and solve problems, driven by the thrill of a job well done and knowing that a satisfied customer will tell their friends and family which leads to more customers.
If something has gone wrong, successful people say things like “well that was some learning experience” and then figure out how to make it work better next time. We humans are problem solvers and we will experience ups and downs but we can always get better and better at turning those problems into a wonderful solution.
- Remember Thomas Edison said “Every time I fail, I learn something.” He tried 1,114 times to find a solution to keeping a light bulb lit. He only failed 1,113 times.
One last tip I have on being a successful person is to move towards the pictures you create in your mind. Rehearsing future events as you see them. As my dear friend Joan Maresh Hansen says “FEEL your success like it’s already happened”. She shared a FABULOUS technique called Play Like that she learned from her Silva instructor. Make a game out of it and Play Like it’s already happened or it’s happening right now.
Sending this with Love